As a Learner you are asked to read the following terms and conditions prior to finalising your payment arrangements. Receipt of payment will imply acceptance.
- Fees charged will be as advertised on our website or publicity materials. They will operate at point of formal registration.
- Prices will indicate the inclusion or exclusion of VAT.
- Discounts will be as advertised or by agreement.
- Invoices will be raised at point of booking and regarded as a receipt.
- Statements will not be issued.
3 Non Refundable Deposits
- Non-refundable deposits will be advertised in the marketing materials.
- Refunds incurred during the course will be paid, less the relevant deposit.
4 Confirmation of Bookings
- A booking will be considered as firm on receipt of the non-refundable deposit and the relevant registration form or similar notification.
- From this point, all payment and cancellation terms and conditions relevant to the registered programme will apply.
- Payment Terms will be included with the invoice.
- Payment can be made by BACs, Credit Card, Cheques, Paypal or Standing Orders.
- Part payments can be made by Standing Orders as per agreement.
- An extension to the agreed payment period, or payment amounts will incur an additional £50 fee.
- For events of 6 days or less, bookings cancelled 4 weeks before the event will realise a full refund, less the non refundable deposit Events cancelled less than 2 weeks before the event are required to be paid in full.
- For longer certification programmes, a cancellation within 6 weeks to the start of the programme will incur a cancellation fee of 20% of the course fee, in addition to the non-returnable deposit.
- Total withdrawal mid-programme due to circumstances outwith the Company’s responsibility or control will forfeit refund. Any outstanding fees become due immediately, in total.
7 Course Cancellations
- Should a short course be cancelled, registered participants will be notified immediately and offered alternative dates if available and appropriate. Otherwise, participant will receive a full refund.
8 Non Payment
- We strive to maintain good relationships with our customers. In the instance of non-payment we will seek to reach an amicable outcome.
- For persistent non-payment, we will resort to legal measures.
- Learners choosing to withdraw from their registered programme, are required to put their decision to withdraw in writing, outlining their reasons. The following refunds apply:
- Within the first 3 months, 50% of the full course fee less the non-refundable deposit.
- Within the first 12 months, 20% of the full course.
- Thereafter no refund will be offered.