This long overdue training takes your NLP learning to a much higher technical level. Independent of any application area, you can indulge your love of our magical field of study in its purist form, bringing you closest to the original intentions of the early developers.
Suitable for any Master Practitioners, this training brings NLP alive and firing on all its wonderful cylinders! Be prepared to take your your thinking and practice to unimagined professional levels, and enhance NLP’s credibility enormously in the process.
Advanced NLP Training
You are very fortunate to have the opportunity to learn with Fran Burgess, who has come back into training to bring to you thirty years of intensive learning and innovation in the field of NLP. She has devised and will deliver this programme based on her remarkable work written up in The Bumper Bundle Book of Modelling and The Companion Workbook.
By the end of this eight day intensive workshop, you will come away with:
- clarity regarding the dynamics of NLP technology and the varying impact this technology generates
- a deeper understanding of how to work flexibly with the Neurological and Linguistic Frames, to serve identified outcomes
- a greater fluency with Meta Model patterns, spatial and temporal predicates, presuppositional patterns
- the ability to construct precision questions
- the ability to second position a various levels of intensity
- the ability to model using the full range of Neurological Frames
- the ability to model using a minimum of three modelling methodologies
- a deep appreciation of the field of Modelling, for a variety of End Users and Application Areas
- the ability to construct original Models
- the ability to construct original Techniques
The first programme will be delivered over 2 x 4 day weekends over one month at The Sanctuary of Healing, Langho, E Lancashire, price £850, with an initial non-refundable deposit of £250.
Advanced NLP Assessment
A series of Assessment Days are scheduled, where candidates complete written assignments and present their models and techniques . All candidates will have presented their annotated transcripts a minimum of three weeks prior to the Assessment Day.
The first day will be held at The Sanctuary of Healing, E Lancashire at a cost of £150 to include the costs of certification. The venue for the second day will be confirmed.
- Training and Assessment no dates currently scheduled