fORGE is a newly established training company, specialising in the application of NLP modelling within therapy. We are providing learning experiences to those who want to take their NLP practice to a much higher, integrated level and apply it specifically in the world of therapy.
Our groundbreaking initiative of combining highly skilled therapeutic practice, with cutting edge understanding of NLP Modelling, all under the Constructivist umbrella, can ultimately lead to attainment of our post graduate Psychotherapy Diploma in Neurolinguistic Therapeutic Modelling. As one of our learners, you can then work towards full accreditation with NLPtCA (Neurolinguistic Psychotherapy and Counselling Association), which in turn renders you eligible for registration with UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy).
If you want to pursue a career as a therapist, this unique and exciting venture gives you the opportunity to learn in an environment of maximum integrity, high quality and supportive discovery.
Personal and Professional Gains
- a confidence and competence in holding the multi-layered facets of understanding and practice required of a qualified professional NLP psychotherapist, to assist the achievement of your client’s outcomes
- a significantly expanded self-awareness, an heightened marvelling of the diverse nature of the human condition, conscious and unconscious competence at a multiple skill level, an automatic systemic way of thinking and a blend of forensic focus on structure and on maintaining deep levels of productive relationship
- your knowledge and practice of the possibilities that NLP presents extended to a point where you can become an intuitive, creative expert
- a thorough understanding of the nature of modelling, a wide range of modelling methodologies, a means of creating and working with models, and a relaxed understanding of the range of interventions available to you in service of your client
- a developed specialism and authority in a particular area of therapeutic interest and NLP application.
- a deep appreciation that the client is the only source of wisdom about their own condition, and that your role is to reveal and work with that wisdom – irrespective of prior diagnosis or current labelling.
Quality Training and Development
Direct Links to NLPtCA